The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
An agile, highly-motivated, innovative thinker with a background in audit, risk, or compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global Internal Audit department that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics, dynamic risk assessment, and automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business.
Directs internal audits in accordance with Accenture's audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors' (IIA) International Standards, including conformance with IA’s Quality Assurance Framework. Responsible for the management of the Japan internal audit function, liaising with business and corporate management in Japan and Growth Markets on risk assessment and audit issues, performing continuous risk assessment, developing and executing a risk-based internal audit plan, communicating audit results, and reviewing implementation of management actions.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, risk-based financial and operational audit plan, with a goal of both maximizing company performance and control, while minimizing risk.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company's business and operations, as well as the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the overall control environment.
- Respond effectively to management's requests for specific and/or special audit projects.
- Lead global risk assessment for assigned audit universe areas and develop/manage relationships with senior business and corporate function leaders and in assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Provide advisory services to management within financial, operational, compliance, and control domains.
- Develop, and periodically refresh, risk models, audit programs, and analytic inventory in assigned audit universe areas.
- Lead design and timely implementation of Best Practices and Operational Excellence initiatives across the department using innovative and creative solutions.
- Conduct risk interviews with management personnel to keep abreast of latest business developments and changes in the risk environment.
- Embrace, promote and leverage new technology and analytics within audit reviews.
- Effectively collaborate with analytics and IT auditors to enhance existing audit methodologies and achieve risk-based audit coverage.
- Deliver the assigned audit plan within the allocated budget and strive for financial and resource efficiency.
- Prepare well-written and timely audit reports and high-quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting.
- Exhibit the leadership and negotiation skills needed to obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner
- Contribute to appropriate skilling of the IA team (e.g., recruiting, training and development, coaching/mentoring, providing career growth opportunities).
- Requires anticipating complex problems for areas of responsibility and creating solutions in situations which requires analysis and in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term, mid-term, and long-term goals for areas of responsibility.
- Interaction is with senior management levels within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Requires supervising multi-locational and remote audit teams.