See the highlights of our latest product versions below.
- Extensive reporting feature: A new Reporting feature enables users to see the template´s key performance indicators (KPIs) at a glance. An overview of all template categories, either at a global or a silo specific level, is available on the dashboard.
- Onboarding integration: Data from SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding was previously used to create onboarding communications. To support the process end-to-end and enable management of onboarding documents in a single place, further integration was implemented. Onboardees and hiring managers can now view documents generated and stored in Accenture Document Composer in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Dashboard.
- Enhanced ServiceNow Integration: ServiceNow tickets now trigger automatic generation of documents with Accenture Document Composer, which are stored in an Employee Folder or attached to the ticket. In addition, documents uploaded in a ServiceNow ticket can be automatically stored in Accenture Document Composer Employee Folder.
- Export/Import Manager: With the EXPORT/IMPORT MANAGER the migration process of templates can now be managed with ease. The new feature enables the export and import of templates from one system to another in just a few simple steps—saving valuable time for the user.
- Application language expansion: Many of our customers operate globally and need multiple application languages to provide the best possible user experience for their employees. Besides already established languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, simplified Chinese and Japanese, we’ve now introduced Thai. Both the user interface and document generation are now available in this application language.
For Accenture Document Composer we deploy bi-monthly minor versions. For further information, please contact us.
- Advanced Search Criteria: The new feature allows users to select multiple field values from the customer-specific search criteria fields. In addition, drop-down selection is also supported as well as search-as-you-type. This enhancement means the search process is quicker and saves time for the user.
- Mass correction of audit results leveraging Accenture HR Data Loader: With the integration of Accenture HR Data Loader and Accenture HR Audit and Compliance-as-a-Service, mass correction of exceptions is now faster and more efficient. Combining the core competencies of these applications provides the user with a well-rounded solution. This feature can only be enabled if customers subscribe to both applications and use in productive environment is not permitted.
- Increased transparency of Audit Status: If an issue occurs in the system and a data pull or audit run aborts, this is now being displayed in the workbench. With the tools to detect and address a problem in a timely manner, customers can maintain up-to-date and compliant data. Also, the process monitor page has been rearranged to offer better readability of job status and job steps.
Launch of new product called Accenture HR Audit and Compliance as-a-service Discovery
Accenture HR Audit and Compliance as-a-service Discovery is a new product that provides an AI-driven data quality solution based on data exploration and predictive analytics techniques that suggest what the ideal data should look like. It is being introduced as a separate module alongside the release of Accenture HR Audit and Compliance as-a-Service version 9.1, which will now be referred to as Classic to distinguish it from the new module. Classic and Discovery are two independent but complementary HR data audit solutions. Although they cover similar use cases, they address different business needs and requirements.
For Accenture HR Audit and Compliance as-a-service we deploy bi-monthly minor versions. For further information, please contact us.
ServiceNow Integration: To further optimize HR processes, AQDB is now integrated with ServiceNow. The creation of documents based on AQDB templates can be conveniently done directly in ServiceNow without the need to switch applications.
SAP Fiori Integration: Through the integration of AQDB with SAP Fiori, the application and its components are now accessible through SAP Fiori tiles, providing users with faster and easier access.
SAP Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) Integration: To meet GDPR requirements, AQDB objects are now integrated with the SAP Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) application. This allows HR managers to easily identify and destroy obsolete data that can no longer be stored.
- Advanced condition-based selection option: Users can now be selected from the SAP SuccessFactors source instance in a more flexible way, as every field within the USER, JOB INFORMATION or EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION entity is available as a selection criterion.
- Enhanced and accelerated copy and anonymization in hybrid scenarios: Hybrid Clone has been enhanced to consistently scramble the position of a person so you can ensure consistent and compliant test data across SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ERP HCM.
For Accenture Clone and Test for Cloud we deploy bi-monthly minor versions. For further information, please contact us.
- Due to legal changes, additional tables specific to Germany, Slovakia and the Netherlands have been added.
- Premier Plus Version:
- To accelerate migration projects from SAP HCM Payroll to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll, the Copy program for customizing tables has been enhanced to support Portugal and Switzerland specific customizing tables.
The updated browser-based user interface makes the everyday usage and maintenance of SAP HCM data and applications more easy—even for those unfamiliar with SAP environments.
With the new version, you can:
Maintain OM infotypes (just as in HR administration) through tabs
Maintain information on assigned jobs when creating or modifying positions
View individuals found using the search function directly in the navigation tree
Define fields for which the auto-complete function should be active and implement search details
Use an audit function to check whether all mandatory data has been maintained
As a central administrator, obtain an overview of the fields/infotypes that still need to be maintained for certain employees