Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Solutions.AI is Accenture's collection of AI solutions that are designed to unlock new efficiencies and growth, enable new ways of working, and facilitate game-changing innovation–3x faster than the typical product lifecycle. Built and delivered on the foundation of Accenture's unparalleled AI expertise, data services, IP and ecosystem partners, our scalable, modular solutions minimize time to market and maximize business impact. The next AI revolution will be built by people like you. Visit us here to find out more about Solutions.AI.
A data expert with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more. You have a deep understanding of applied behavioral insights from fields including behavioral science, psychology, and organizational development. You take a data-driven approach to designing experiments and analyzing data, with an excellent ability to communicate results to a diverse stakeholder group.
- Develop custom models based on in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business problems to ensure analytics deliverables meet client needs
- Develop standard models, solutions and assets that can be used as accelerators for similar problems across clients
- Define and assess the behaviors required to enable the success of a client’s data strategy and enable the adoption of data analytics tools and solutions
- Define the challenges clients face in utilizing data and insights, while understanding and identifying explanations for the underlying patterns of behaviors that contribute and can be changed
- Apply human-centered design principles to understand challenges, designing and prototyping behavior change initiatives
- Lead the co-design and implementation of experiments focused on behavioral change, with the potential to scale and embed solutions and processes if successful
- Design and test new experiences which trigger behavioral change in the context of work
- Identify the emergence of new patterns of behavior within the organization over-time
- Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
- Report on your progress regularly in writing and face-to-face
- Stay up-to-date on new products that clients could use
- Work with peers and senior colleagues in Accenture and at client companies
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in the application of analytics, behavioral science, psychology, and organizational development in sophisticated and complex environments including the use of simulation and modeling tools
- Minimum 2 years experiences in identifying key business use cases and developing solutions/assets to drive quick pilot/implementation
- Minimum 3 years experience leading teams and performing data analytics and modeling with advanced languages like Python
- Bachelor's Degree (advanced degree preferred) or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- You can technically lead data science projects
- You have client-facing experience and working with C-level executives
- You have experience with cloud platforms / services, big data tools, and deploying analytics as a service
- You have a graduate degree
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $113,000 - $228,099 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.