Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Sacramento, CA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Architecture Engineering Manager in Sacramento, CA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Apply business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing architectures for Accenture or our clients.
- Advise on testing products and solutions to transform processes and applications.
- Develop and implement testing plans.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on Quality engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules for test automation.
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors that are implemented by the team.
- Work with the client to gather requirements and develop proofs of concept for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvements to reduce the complexity in testing custom application(s).
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Supervise a team of Quality engineers to gather and interpret user/system requirements into test design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for the assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to the strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Performing test planning and generating test estimations using use case, requirement complexity, and top-down and bottoms-up methods for multi-system impacts;
- Planning system testing cycles, including application testing, integration testing, and supporting user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Leading and mentoring testing teams to complete deliverables for clients;
- Utilizing automation tools, including Selenium and Appium;
- Scripting in test frameworks using Java and TestNG; and
- Functional testing, regression testing, and supporting performance testing for digital web and mobile applications.
Must have 1 year of experience in DevOps application and integration testing using Cucumber, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, GIT, or Hewlett Packard Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.