Management Consulting Senior Manager
Management Consulting Senior Manager (Accenture LLP; New York, NY): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Management Consulting Senior Manager in New York, NY, and the job duties are as follows:
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our Financial Services clients across our Customer, Sales and Service functions, including digital strategy, Sales and Service function optimization, user experience, and omni-channel distribution.
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on tasks relating to people, process, and technology.
- Manage dynamic technology consulting projects with heavy client engagement with large delivery teams.
- Manage banking implementation engagements, including requirements, design, test, and deployment, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment.
- Synthesize overall technology needs by analyzing a wide variety of solutions and selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Understand client needs, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact technology initiatives; consult and partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position in Financial Services.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Lead teams of Financial Services and other Accenture group practitioners and build highly successful and efficient teams. Coach and develop junior team members towards more responsibility and enhanced roles.
- Develop and drive pipeline opportunities from idea to contract to implementation, leveraging Accenture teams, including Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations and Security.
- Manage performance and profitability of sold deals and identify opportunities for extensions, and cross-sell or up-sell.
- Be a thought leader recognized within Industry and continuing education in Financial Services strategy, industry solutions, and industry convergence across Insurance, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, and Capital Markets. Develop our next generation Financial Services offerings for Customer, Sales, and Service.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics, or related field, plus 7 years of experience (of which 5 years must be progressive post-baccalaureate experience) in technology management consulting.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working with clients in the financial services industry;
- Engagement management, business development, and leading technology implementations and digital transformations;
- Providing strategic recommendations for products or services of clients;
- Managing a profit and loss statement (P&L) or a pipeline of business development opportunities;
- Providing enterprise level business or technology advisory to senior executives;
- Developing Business Cases for large enterprise-wide initiatives; and
- Originating, qualifying, and closing new opportunities through delivering sales proposals or business development.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Pursuant to New York City Human Rights Law, the offered wage for this role is $238,000.00 per year.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.