Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we expand Cloud adaption by bringing together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Through our diverse culture, workforce, and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas, taking them from concept to practical solutions. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Proud to know Cloud. A cloud enthusiast and ready to roll up your sleeves to tackle any complex, technological, cloud computing challenge that comes your way! From design, planning, management, maintenance, and support, you help keep our clients on Cloud9. What sets you apart? You have a knack for digging deeper (or should we say higher) into the possibilities with cloud. Voted best trendsetter, you are always in-the-know on the latest Cloud dish. Not only are you able to modernize clients’ systems to today, you take it a step further anticipating their tomorrow and beyond. After all, your head is always in the Cloud, because it’s where you thrive! Pun intended.
- Work with the full software development lifecycle, utilizing emerging technologies and solutioning cloud design principles in developing cloud automation, interfaces, and architecture to support Cloud Native Engineering initiatives
- Application architecture logical and entity framework-based design experience
- Participate in solution and design discussions using a cloud-based architecture
- Stay up to date with the cloud and keep track of application performance
- Collaborate within a project team to solve complex problems
- Create scripts and templates for automatic provisioning of resources
- Deploy and carry out processes for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- Enjoy learning new technologies quickly
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment to help team management build relationships with cross functional entities across the organization to avoid silos
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years of experience with Application Architecture/design and/or Application refactoring
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, .Net, Python, ASP.NET, Low code No code, C#, Angular, Node.js, React
- Experience in Cloud DevSecOps and/or CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in using architectural and design tools like Visual Studio Enterprise and/or PowerPoint for documentation purposes
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in Data architecture, Data migration and Data pipelining
- User Interface (UI) design using wireframe tools and framework such as React
- Experience in technical domains such as Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) Analytics, and Low Code/No Code Analytics applications for dynamic analytic reporting (drillable analytics)
- Obtained relevant Cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $82,500 - $182,100
Colorado: $73,900 - $196,200
New York City: $85,500 -$198,800
Washington: $85,500 -$198,800
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.