Management Consulting Manager (Accenture LLP; New York, NY): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Management Consulting Manager in New York, NY, and the job duties are as follows:
- Leverage experience and expertise to work with clients and solve complex engineering product development problems (i.e. efficiency, cost, velocity, innovation relevance).
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Support design, development, and implementation of business operating models, including vision and strategy, business processes, organizational and governance structures, supporting tools and templates, and performance metrics within.
- Participate in change management activities, including developing communications, training, and job aids to support capability implementation.
- Provide product development, engineering, and/or embedded systems development functional knowledge.
- Manage teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture to deliver outcome.
- Contribute to the growth of the Industry X.0 practice by assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruiting activities, and informal coaching and mentoring to less experienced consultants.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Management, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in working with cross functional teams composed of Strategy Consulting, Management Consulting, Technology Consulting, and Business Process Outsourcing.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing Functional Workforce Transformation strategies for functions;
- Applying Agile project management fundamentals to learning and reskilling programs;
- Developing enterprise-wide learning strategies, including program design, curriculum planning, learning journey design, and content strategy; and
- Developing employee learning contents and training materials for clients.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing organization operating models, organization structures, and job and role design;
- Applying project management fundamentals to client engagements; and
- Applying enterprise risk and compliance advisory fundamental to support client engagements.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Pursuant to New York City Human Rights Law, the offered wage for this role is $176,800.00 per year.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Senior Consultant - Battery Storage Technologies
Posted 4 days ago
Power Grid Senior Engineering Consultant
Posted 5 days ago
Marketing Capability Lead - Metaverse Continuum Business Group
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.