Title: CLSM Analytics Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 700,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Capability Network Sourcing & Procurement Practice Overview:
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, using its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Sourcing & Procurement (S&P), under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at reduction in the direct and indirect spend categories & improve procurement efficiency through process transformation and operating model designs. These initiatives are targeted for both immediate tactical and long-term strategic impact. Our strong analytics skills working alongside the latest digital and technology platforms help us deliver quantified and substantial reduction in procurement costs & effective process management. We also enable organizations deploying procurement platforms such as Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Sievo, Zycus & Jaggaer.
Our key offerings are as follows:
- Strategic Cost Reduction (SG&A, COGS)
- Intelligent Procurement (Digital Strategy and Blueprint, Advanced Analytics, Solutions, Technology Implementation)
- Procurement Transformation (Operating Model Blueprint / Design, Process Transformation, People/Talent Strategy, Capability Development, & Training, E2E Implementation, Culture and Change management)
- Responsible & Resilient Procurement (Responsible Sourcing, Supplier Resilience, Supplier Management)
- Sourcing Optimization (Indirect Sourcing & Cost Take-Out, Direct Sourcing & Should-Cost Modeling, Category Management, Sourcing Capability Enhancement
- Mergers & Acquisitions (Pre-Merger / Synergies, Post-Merger Integration, Value Capture, Control Tower)
The Core Capabilities of S&P Practice combines the broad focus of Operational Strategy with the deep expertise in indirect and direct material categories, strong procurement analytics skills driven by the next wave digital and technology initiatives.
- Lead Program Delivery
- Lead and deliver Sourcing & Procurement Digital (Platform led) transformation projects, Procurement Operating Model design and Transformation initiatives, working with mid to large sized teams
- Coach team members on activities such as as-is process and maturity assessment, technology evaluation, opportunity identification, business case and roadmap creation and implementation of recommendation
- Operating in a hybrid delivery model coordinating our team members in offshore locations
- Develop Thought Leadership and Assets
- Lead/ Support development of cutting-edge points of view/articles that drive Accenture equity in the market
- Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
· Minimum of 3 years in Management Consulting or in a Sourcing & Procurement Function in Consumer Goods/ Pharmaceuticals/ Hi-Tech/ E-Commerce/ Automotive/ Oil & Gas industry having experience leveraging Data and Analytics in large scale Spend Transformation projects
· Minimum of 2 years of experience using Procurement Analytics solutions, Artificial Intelligence, SAAS solutions and Automation to achieve business goals in large organizations
· Bachelor's Degree Required
· Demonstrated experience in Consulting and/or delivering large scale sourcing & procurement analytics projects spanning across one or more of the following: strategic cost reduction, sourcing optimization, spend transformation, intelligent procurement, responsible & resilient procurement, mergers & acquisitions
· Strong functional-level understanding of sourcing and procurement across direct and indirect spend. Able to leverage advanced analytics – spend, contracts, and consumption
· Experience with sourcing cost takeout – complex sourcing, should cost modelling for SG&A and COGS, specifications / policy / process refinement
· Hands-on Data Science Programming with Data Manipulation & passion for -Programming - Python & R etc.
· Model Management & Production Perspective for Predictive / NLP & Cognitive Sciences
· Build simulation & optimization models that diagnose sourcing and procurement problems and identify best or optimal solution.
· Strong presentation and client relationship management skills
· Highly proficient in using MS Excel, Word and PPT, Tableau, Power BI
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Sharp business acumen
· Excellent interpersonal skills with Business leaders, team members, and vendors
· Expert communication, mediation, influencing, and coaching skills
· Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills
· Strong multi-tasking ability
· Strong program management skills (budget management, project planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills)
· Strong analytical skills
· Structured problem solving
· Cross-cultural competence
· People leadership skills
· Strategic and creative mindset
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,000-$167,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.