In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture - the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The IT Finance & Accounting Team Lead requires a resource with strong IT & F&A background and who can proactively communicate and collaborate with business SMEs, project managers, architects, data analysts, test analysts and other stakeholders to analyze information needs and have input oversight of business use cases.
- Ability to interpret business needs and be responsible for the preparation of business requirement specifications and business use cases according to standard templates
- Be involved and integral to the delivery through all phases of the project SDLC.
- Key liaison between the business and the IT team and play a key role in ensuring that requirements are specified and delivered correctly
- Knowledge of Insurance Accounting
- Solid Analytical abilities and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP General Ledger, Sub ledgers, accounting processes
- Collate and provide Status updates to controllers
- Coordinate with Finance Centers to complete reconciliations
- Documentation of conversion, reconciliation approach and other business processes
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance & Accounting Experience
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience of SAP General Ledger (FI / CO), Sub-ledgers (AP/AR/Fixed Assets and FSCD).
- Strong accounting process knowledge. Preferably in Insurance or Financial Services Industry and CPA
- Strong experience in Financial internal and external reporting process
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment, well organized, able to multi-task, and detail oriented.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good understanding of various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycles) and Agile methodologies
- Project Management skills, especially in SAP Finance projects in Financial services industry
- Experience in working with cross application teams and offshore Teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Month end accounting processes - FX, Allocation etc.,
- Understanding of SAP GL integration with SAP sub-ledgers and external systems
- Hands-on experience of Report generation in SAP ECC, BOBJ, Power BI, Visio , HP ALM and MS office products
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $56,484-$129,800 information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsNC - Raleigh,TN - Louisville,TX - San Antonio
USA CA - San Jose
Service Delivery Operations Associate Manager, Supply Chain
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
Federal - Overall Program Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 4 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.