Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Columbia, Maryland
- Analyze signals and protocols for Technical SIGINT technologies.
- Define analytic approaches and strategies to modernize Technical SIGINT mission.
- Evaluate collateral data in combination with emitting systems of interest and associated systems to provide actionable intelligence and context needed to integrate new capabilities and functionality into the SIGINT analytic architecture.
- Define signal processing algorithms and related criteria to be configured in tools and mission systems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new tools on mission data.
- Develop and update scripts to run analytic algorithms, query/manipulate mission systems or manipulate data.
- Provide interpretive Technical SIGINT analytic support to team and other analysts on new and emerging systems of interest.
- Provide input to tradecraft material development.
- Provide mentoring on systems and mission processes to customers and fellow team members.
- Travel may be required for this role.
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of experience working in SIGINT analytic roles, with at least 2 years focused on ELINT, FISINT, Telemetry or Proforma technical signals analysis
- 3+ years of experience with ELINT and Technical SIGINT processes and tools
- 3+ years of experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: Bash, C Shell, Python, Perl
- 3+ years of experience with telecommunications and RF signal collection architecture; experience in evaluating system inaccuracies and defining technical requirements for system improvements
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with OP ELINT analysis
- Knowledge of radar waveforms, unmodulated, FM on pulse, chirp modulation, bi-phase modulation, and pulse compression to provide analysis to determine characteristics, formats, mode identification, and purpose for signals
- Experience with C++ for binary analysis and processing
- Graduate of any of the following: 450, 451, 452 Signal Analysis Courses, MCSAP or SADP training programs
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role
- US Citizenship required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $166,700 and information on benefits offered is here.
What we believe:
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process and we will be happy to assist you.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Compliance Officer - Location Negotiable - Remote
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Peoplesoft Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA FL - St. Petersburg
Federal - Machine Learning Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.