App/Cloud Support Manager (Accenture LLP; Minneapolis, MN): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of App/Cloud Support Manager in Minneapolis, MN, and the job duties are as follows:
- Provide seamless application stability and uninterrupted support across all domains and platform.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications and deliverables according to SLAs and work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and create solutions for implementation by the team and fix security vulnerabilities on applications and platforms as required by service level agreements and guidelines.
- Conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Supervise a team to gather and translate user/system requirements into design specifications as well as serve as a backup Scrum as required to achieve deliverables.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Performing analysis of functional requirements document;
- Creating technical design documents;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices;
- Container-based environment;
- Cloud environments;
- Preparing unit test plans and executing unit test cases;
- Preparing integration test plan, executing test driven development (TDD), and performing code reviews and test case reviews;
- Managing onshore and offshore delivery teams supporting critical applications in 24X7 environments; and
- Coding and deploying applications using DevOps technologies.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements