· Client Account Lead, Financial Services Senior Manager
We are a global collective of innovators applying technology and human ingenuity every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
· Partner with clients to reshape digital and human work to create business value and provide oversight of complex program delivery including building and managing proposal teams, project execution, and business operations.
· Shape and influence solutions for our clients in connection with their strategic priorities and Accenture offerings.
· Drive profitable growth by developing a robust, long-term pipeline of opportunities to ensure the sustainability of Accenture’s business.
· Develop project management plans and estimates and report on deliverables through implementation and deployment including service delivery, account planning, and project team outcomes.
- Job Qualifications
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 8 years of management consulting experience developing trusted client relationships with proven sales growth from onset of business development, RFPs, orals, client sales/presentations through delivery including experience in an influential technical advisory and/or consulting role keen to deep industry insights/trends and innovation
- At least 3 years of industry knowledge and market intelligence in one of the following industries: banking & capital markets, insurance
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bonus Points if:
- You’ve championed multiple client projects from innovation strategy to industry transformation
- You know how to improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity with integrity and compassion
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business processes, lead business cases, deliver agile projects, develop new operating models, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property, and solve critical business issues that offer accelerated value
Our Commitment to You:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Daily learning through assignments, collaboration with experts across the company, and training opportunities including a Leadership Development Program
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan, and a competitive 401K program
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle
Client Account Lead, Sr. Manager - Utility Industry West Region
Posted 4 days ago
Innovation/Transformation Business Development Director - Song
Posted 9 days ago
Client Account Leadership Sr. Mgr: Financial Services
Posted 17 days ago