Security Consulting Senior Manager (Accenture LLP; New York, NY): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Security Consulting Senior Manager in New York, NY, and the job duties are as follows:
- Lead delivery of Accenture's Security offerings related to cybersecurity with a focus on cybersecurity strategy definition, security program planning, security operating model design and implementation, cyber risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions.
- Manage and lead large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally.
- Manage engagement lifecycle, including engagement shaping, scoping, budgets, timelines, risks, issues, and client expectations.
- Coach and develop teams of cybersecurity managers, consultants, and analysts.
- Work directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity capabilities, such as data protection, insider risk, vulnerability management, security operations, security analytics, application security, cloud security, OT security, and digital identity.
- Analyze clients security posture to create current state assessment, gap analysis, and strategic implementation roadmaps.
- Perform requirements analysis and develop strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance.
- Partner with additional Accenture Life Sciences Industry teams to define and develop new/differentiated go to market solutions for clients.
- Establish trusted relationships with clients at all levels from executive sponsors to the clients own teams of technologists, technicians, and business associates.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field, plus 7 years of experience (of which 5 years must be progressive post-baccalaureate experience) in Cybersecurity consulting.
Must have 7 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing cybersecurity programs.
Must have 5 years of experience in implementing packaged cybersecurity software solutions.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working with clients in the Life Sciences industry;
- Creating project plans and estimates;
- Managing project delivery teams;
- Managing blended onshore and offshore teams; and
- Relationship management of client executives.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.