Who we are
Accenture Interactive is reimagining business through experience. We drive sustainable growth by creating meaningful experiences that live at the intersection of purpose and innovation. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives easier, more productive and rewarding. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We exist to build brands through actions and experiences made possible by emerging technology and media. The most innovative brands in the world choose Accenture Interactive due to our passion for technology, culture and creative expression.
We are a team of multidisciplinary designers curious about how brands influence culture and affect the human experience by way of concept-driven aesthetics and systematic design thinking. We avoid trends and seek meaning to create work that is award-winning and career-defining through integrated experiences, interactions, and environments.
The Senior Designer leads and owns work with limited oversight and presents work to the client confidently. They have a strong understanding of a wide range of design techniques and styles, and present their work internally and with some clients. Senior Designers provide feedback and guidance to more junior team members.
- Be an aesthetic champion and guardian of the client’s brand
- Formulate concepts with minimal oversight or design direction
- Work with interdisciplinary team members; and have a voice, contributing and expressing opinions
- Understand the difference between creating a campaign versus a long-term ecosystem or brand vision, and execute accordingly
- Develop multi-faceted design deliverables, from brand audits, to visual identities, retail environments to CRM
- Manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously
- Deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive results, in short amounts of time, on tasks large and small based on a given brief
- Minimum 4 years of portfolio or samples of work demonstrating smart, brand-building designs and executions
- Minimum 5 years of design experience at an agency, design company or related industry
- Minimum 3 years managing simultaneous projects, meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Understanding of design process, beyond just campaign work
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent design taste and sensibility
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, including exacting attention to detail and follow-through
- Collaborative and team oriented with proficiency working with members of all different departments, with a maturity that does not require anyone more senior to have to step in to intervene
- Ability to multitask, manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.