Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Pittsburgh, PA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Architecture Delivery Manager in Pittsburgh, PA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Design, implement, and/or support world-class information technology architecture for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver, and run the engagement, platform, and/or product's required architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application).
- Provide the work’s technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that will be implemented by the team.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Analyzing technical business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to architect and develop system solutions;
- Utilizing Pega with Java and J2EE to design, develop, and deploy enterprise applications;
- Utilizing at least one of the following technologies: Web services, REST APIs, Java Message Services (JMS), IBM MQ messaging, or Kafka messaging;
- Utilizing at least one of the following database technologies: Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
- Architecting and delivering full-lifecycle software projects;
- Working with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale;
- Designing and developing solution for Public Administration, including Health and Human Services;
- Algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design; and
- Enterprise architecture patterns, including meeting performance, scalability, and reliability.
Must have 2 years of experience in working with remote delivery teams using Agile methodology.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
What We Believe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements