Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new.
CFO and Enterprise Value empowers CFOs to architect change through three main capabilities.
1. 360 Value creation: Deliver positive outcomes from core functions to field operations and extend finance’s impact across the client’s enterprise by evaluating opportunities that benefit customers, employees, shareholders, communities, and the environment.
2.Future-ready transformation journey: Accelerate the transformation of talent, operations, and platforms to the client’s desired future-ready state by knowing what changes to make and how to make them ahead of time so they can choose the most direct path to their future-ready organization.
3.Predictive view: See beyond the client’s horizon with harmonized data platforms and advanced scenario modeling to quickly guide their organization amid changing market dynamics and answer critical ‘what if’ questions with confidence.
We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting afficianado with experience in the finance function with vision & strategy development, operating model design, enterprise analytics strategy, leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising CFOs and their teams on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for working with the ambiguous and breaking down processes into logical parts, constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a consultant you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and being a team player.
- Unleash business value by reinventing clients’ Finance function with automation, predictive modeling for financial planning, data-science base budgets and forecasts, data and analytics
- Create strategies to define digital finance capabilities (e.g. RPA, AI / ML, etc.), standardize and automate finance processes, stand up analytics organizations, create drive data driven insights, and redesign the end to end finance operating model
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of clients’ digital financial strategies, analytical capabilities, operating model and organization structure, and grasp clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical blueprints and roadmaps to carry out the strategy & monitor change
- Conduct financial, economical analysis and create a data-driven hypothesis on how the client could create value, leveraging benchmarks and other external data points
- Ability to quantify and craft the value story for digital finance transformations using a 360 degree view of value, and connect targeted outcomes and recommendations with concrete value levers
- Apply strong analytical skills to quickly absorb, assess data and identify opportunity areas to support value hypothesis
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in digital finance strategy, analytics, operating model, the CFO ecosystem and trends in order to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
- Travel Monday - Thursday.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices, with specific experience in one or more areas: Finance Strategy, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Operations, Data & Analytics, Other finance specialty areas i.e. tax, treasury, investor relations, risk management
- Minimum 3 years of strategy consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development.
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with 2-3 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- Experience and/or knowledge in finance technologies and the outcomes they can achieve across all process areas within finance
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- You understand ERP technology (SAP / Oracle)
- You have knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- You’re well-versed in using planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- You’re well-versed in Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero-Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- You have experience in Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management
- You’ve got a solid understanding of enterprise data tools and technologies,
- You have experience with data and analytics functions, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- You know a lot about analytics techniques & technologies (statistical modeling, R, Hadoop, etc.)
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $84,000 to $153,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements