Who We Are:
The Accenture Workday practice is seeking a Workday Sales Executive to develop and grow our North America Workday business with focus on Workday Financials. The Sales Executive will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both Workday field sales executives and Accenture stakeholders to identify, build and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategies and Workday sales opportunities. The role will focus on growing the pipeline of Accenture’s Workday business through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with Workday, and enablement of Accenture’s strategy to the field and account teams. The role will also focus on pipeline progression and deal closure.
Key characteristics for applicants include team-oriented and self-starting individuals with the ability to form strong relationships. Applicants should have knowledge of Workday or similar software products and solutions. Additional key skills include strategic thinking, concept synthesis, and strong executive presence.
Key responsibilities for the Workday Financials Sales Executive:
- Relationship Management: Develop Workday and Accenture executive and field level relationships to align teams and grow market share of Accenture-Workday collaborative business (co-sell), as well as to bring Accenture’s Workday strategy effectively to the field.
- Demand Generation: Facilitate and execute demand generation activities – internal and joint enablement sessions, briefings and events to develop pre-stage 0 pipeline.
- Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination activities, including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and Workday to identify new opportunity areas. Execute on these opportunities alongside sales origination and sales capture teams.
- Client Alignment & Field Engagement: Work across Accenture’s different entities and the Workday organization to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, developing stronger strategies and the ability to execute successful sales cycles.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting – Maintain ownership of the book of business for the Workday Business. Integrate this in to timely and accurate reporting for Accenture leaders.
- Sales Progression and Deal Closure – Create and manage account plans to track and close opportunities. Maintain ownership of the book of business for Workday. Integrate this in to timely and accurate regional reporting for Accenture leaders. Actively work with Accenture account teams and sales leadership to drive and own deal closure.
Here's what you need:
- Professional experience in sales execution, sales enablement, alliance management, offering & program development or Workday client & market delivery
- Strong understanding of Workday Financials or similar software and solutions
- Understanding of current enterprise software market trends – including HCM & Financials, digital technologies, cloud strategies and emerging technologies
- Experience in go-to-market strategy and sales execution
- Experience working with partners and cross-functional teams to develop business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter style and ability to drive outcomes
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment – willingness to work virtually
Bonus Points If:
- Experience working alongside Workday or other similar software partners with focused experience in partner strategy and sales
- Experience negotiating alliances, teaming agreements, reseller and subcontracting agreements
- 5+ years of Technology Sales experience
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $200,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Sales - Advisory Services- Healthcare Industry
Posted 1 day ago
Sales Senior Manager/Director - Managed Security Services, MDR
Posted 1 day ago
Public Sector Sales Origination Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago