Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek’s Agency of the Decade (2010–2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Film Production @ Droga5
The Film Production department specializes in all forms of storytelling from moving imagery and content, to animations and graphics, to audio, musical, and sonic led narratives. We are stewards to a compelling and ever-evolving network of production partners and endeavor to create industry defining creative executions. Key considerations at the heart of all our productions include budget and time management, ethical and sustainable solution planning, and innovative creative development and amplification.
The Associate Producer, Film provides comprehensive and effective support for the Film Production team throughout all stages of the production process while learning from colleagues and over time beginning to take on increased responsibility for some projects.
- Research and study previous film productions to develop a thorough understanding of industry and film terminology, techniques, equipment, and process.
- Support the production process gaining ownership opportunities by demonstrating control of every assigned project, both internal facing projects as well as external / public facing executions.
- Manage day-to-day communications activities including scheduling, reporting, billing, meeting arrangements, etc.
- Interrogate and grow knowledge of the agency production, initiatives, and capabilities as well as overall industry best practices in general.
- Increase knowledge of production partners, rates, and schedules.
- Increase learning and experience by attending any bookings the Producer deems relevant
- Forge a close relationship with assigned team members striving to become a trusted creative ally and production confidant.
- Take comprehensive notes during pre-production meetings to circulate to all relevant parties
- Perform the role of researcher on every production
- Work with the production team and manage and produce all internal projects from Droga5’s case studies, pitch reels, and mood films, to research voiceovers, radio, and small shoots
- Adhere to established Droga5 administrative systems and agency best practices
- 1 months+ experience in related field (can be related study/internship)
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a team
- Passion for creative and a desire to learn about agency production
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high-pressure environment
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA NY - New York
Droga5 Studio Coordinator
Posted more than 1 month ago
USA VA - Arlington
User Experience Designer Analyst ++
Posted more than 1 month ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Associate UX/UI Interaction Designer (Returning FT Summer Analyst)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.