Who We Are
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding cybersecurity career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their cybersecurity objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture's Global Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.
Our H&PS cybersecurity teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate rightsized solutions based on industry leading practices.
The H&PS Cybersecurity Sr is responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-Suite levels. The H&PS Cybersecurity Manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Cloud Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go to market solutions and implement them for our clients. Moreover, the cybersecurity manager is expected to have experience and a deep understanding of the security needs and procurement processed for US state and local governments.
- Delivery of Accenture’s Security offerings for Public Service clients related to cybersecurity with a focus on security program planning, cyber risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
- Managing and leading largescale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
- Coaching and developing teams of managers, consultants and security analysts’
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity, including data protection, vulnerability management, security incident and event management, and identity management, among others
- Analyzing client’s security posture to creating current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance
Here's what you need
- Minimum of 6 years of cyber security experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains threat intelligence, vulnerability management, data protection, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience of cybersecurity solutions with top vendors for their respective technologies
- Minimum of 4 years of working with Public Service state and local government organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel 75%
- Previous consulting experience
- Eagerness to contribute in a team orientated environment
- Ability to lead a team with minimal direction
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information security environment
- Desire to help contribute and grow the practice
- Desire to mentor and educate others
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with C-Level interaction
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $141,000 - $227,100 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.