We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning, and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Platform Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Oracle application Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning, and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Platform Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications, and data by establishing policies, practices, and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or disruption. Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Business Process Controls, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning, and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with the direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in SAP S/4 or ECC to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessments
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have a greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and verify that deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
• Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security-related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
• Team Lead responsibilities
Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP S/4, ECC 7.0/6.0 environments
• Minimum 5 years of experience creating technical documentation
• Minimum 6 years of experience with SAP S/4 Hana, Fiori and Hana DB security experience
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
• Experience with SAP S/4 Hana, Fiori and Hana DB security experience
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an environment fostering teaming
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
• Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.