Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet — and redefine — the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients — including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world — transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security & managed services.
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our client's business objectives Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications
- Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as Oracle Security Consultant likely will include:
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client’s business Configure security in Oracle applications to meet unique client security requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Conduct security and continuity assessment
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements and may have a greater role on small engagements
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives
- Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell addon work to client
- Strong understanding of information security management principles, Oracle applications application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and oracle technical layer, cloud-hosted infrastructure.
- Independently completing complex security-related tasks
- Making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and 3 taking on tasks of increased complexity
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
- Review existing IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties SOD and Sensitive Access SA Matrix and identify the gaps Identify IT General controls, SODs, and SAs that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and System architecture
- Conduct control review sessions with business teams and client
- Audit Teams Map SOD SA Rules with Oracle Security Roles and identifies mitigation Controls
-Team Lead responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with business process controls and general IT controls
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Oracle EBS Application Security experience, Oracle GRC, Oracle or 3rd party cloud implementation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Full cycle implementation experience with Oracle ERP or Oracle EBS
BONUS POINTS (Preferred Skills)
- Oracle Risk Management applications or Oracle Controls Suite applications
- Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA & GLBA
- Ability to identify potential risks and problem areas.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 Controls Audit experience
- Preferred Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.