Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
· To take ideas and product to market as quickly as possible, and learn and iterate from the results
· To apply UX principles in a smart way to product development goals, in the interests of progress over process
· To achieve excellent design within time and resource constraints, finding the perfect balance of good design and time investment
· To work closely with product owners, digital marketers, graphic designers, copywriters, and technical leads to drive progress on the product
· Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions for our clients and their customers.
· Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle – from product discovery and ideation to UI design and user testing
· Participate in and occasionally lead client workshops, user or stakeholder interviews, and creative brainstorms.
· Translate user, product, and business requirements into interfaces that are intuitive yet mindful of technical constraints
· Design products in close collaboration with product managers, business analysts, and engineering teams
· Communicate interaction concepts at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, or high-fidelity prototypes
· Support design team by contributing and maintaining UI libraries and its interaction specifications
· Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
· Support and guide engineering teams during hand-offs
· Ensure design quality by conducting review sessions or UI fidelity reviews
· Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product design updates
· Willing to work in shifting schedules
· Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in designing user interfaces of various platforms as a UX or Interaction designer
Bonus points if:
You have a compelling portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate your problem-solving skills and design process in experience design
You are results-driven – motivated by driving real impact, and a habit of taking ownership and getting stuff done
You are data-driven – has the analytical skills and bent to translate data into insights and actions
You are high energy – a positive attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
You have empathy – has the leadership and interpersonal skills needed to galvanize not only those who work for her/him, but also those across the organization
You can be “At cause” – proactive problem-solver who thinks and acts for themselves
Have online marketing and e-commerce experience, with accountability for driving web important metrics
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $71,172 - $130,700 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Industry X - Manufacturing Execution Systems Manager Midwest
Industry Solutions & Services
USA AZ - Phoenix
Federal - IS&S Delivery Specialist
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 1 day ago
USA NC - Raleigh
Federal - IS&S Delivery Associate Manager
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.