Accenture Products and Platforms (APP). APP operates a portfolio of product-mindset business units inside Accenture – each with a shared mission to codify industry and functional knowledge into valuable and differentiated software assets for sale to Accenture clients or as market-facing products in clients’ own offerings. APP teams overlay Pragmatic frameworks and Agile methodologies to create value and deliver excellence every day. APP products and platforms accelerate time-to-value, ensure customer satisfaction, and drive productive, long-term client engagements. APP offers unique and rewarding opportunities and software career paths within Accenture.
Delivering outbound calling / email activity to generate awareness of Accenture's products and services with the principal goal of producing qualified leads to be used by the sales teams. Supporting internal campaigns to reach Accenture client teams to generate awareness of Accenture's products and services with the principal goal of producing qualified leads to be used by the sales teams for existing client opportunities and to generate new client opportunities.
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads. Initiate high volume daily outbound calls and emails to target and client prospects.
- Follow up / follow through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discover and qualify new leads. Ask questions to prospects to identify key business issue needs, positive business outcomes, minimum required capabilities, metrics and to understand each prospect’s buying process.
- Maintain accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and forecast information within the company’s CRM system Salesforce.com.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to identify lead generation strategy. Articulate effectively, the value of our software offerings and unique differentiators.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute integrated outbound sales and marketing campaigns. Follow consultative selling approach to link a prospect’s needs with the proper solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute integrated internal sales and marketing campaigns to educate Accenture client teams and link their clients’ needs with the proper solutions.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team solution and services revenue opportunity targets.
- Learn and maintain basic knowledge of products and services, the industry and industry trends, and our competition.
- Note: This position is based in the Florham Park, NJ office. There may be shifts in schedule to support time zones.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 6+ months of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- 6+ months of experience with project management
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus points if you have:
- Retail, telemarketing or sales experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong phone presence
- Ability to virtually build and foster relationships
- Self-motivated, results / goal driven
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA VA - Richmond
Sales Director – Richmond, Virginia - S&L Government – Public Sector
Posted 2 days ago
Sales Director – State of Florida – Public Sector - S&L
Posted 2 days ago
Midwest Technology Sales Director - Health & Public Sector
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.