Accenture Products and Platforms (APP) for INTIENT– Accenture’s premier and most high-profile Industry cloud solution for Life Sciences and beyond. Accenture is committed to delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity, and INTIENT is the realization of this with capabilities that support improved efficiencies in drug development, and better experiences and outcomes for patients - improving the lives of millions of people. As an APP pre-sales director you are a central player in this narrative and brand promise.
APP operates a portfolio of product-mindset business units inside Accenture – with a mission to codify industry and functional knowledge into valuable and differentiated software assets for sale to Accenture clients or as market-facing products in clients’ own offerings. APP offers unique and rewarding opportunities and software career paths within Accenture.
An exemplary pre-sales professional who:
- Knows how to script, stage, deliver and refine truly powerful product demos with variation and nuance according to the buyers’ interests and priorities, and also from the perspectives of different users.
- Is a curious learner, an active listener, an empathetic conversationalist, and an engaging storyteller.
- Enters every meeting with a purpose, and always leaves with a next step.
- Is comfortable working with internal technical teams, product managers, commercial and pricing teams, and clients to gather requirements and share key data points.
- Operates in an organized and structured way, but can also think about “the art of the possible” to map complex client challenges to Accenture solutions.
- Quickly assimilates client-specific needs and market problems into workable solutions.
As a pre-sale’s director for INTIENT within APP you will be a product expert with a primary responsibility to help client teams and client prospects understand how our INTIENT capabilities solves problems in differentiated ways with compelling value propositions to key buyers. This is not just a “features, functions, key benefits” role. This is a pivotal role in the origination, qualification, and pursuit of opportunities.
- Originate, qualify, and support new sales opportunities
- Manage INTIENT demo capabilities, including working with product teams on updates
- Know the industry and the market from a challenges perspective
- Know and understand the changing competitive landscape
- Know the INTIENT value narratives
- Work with marketing teams on sales collateral and client stories
- Prioritize and nurture leads as they move through the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with solution architects
- Collaborate with marketing and industry teams on events, webinars, and workshops
- Support new and existing sales channels
- Play a key role in RFP responses and scoping Proof-of-Concepts
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in Google Cloud Platform OR 5+ years' in the Life Sciences or Health industry with some cloud experience
- Good understanding of the technical and competitive landscape within the Life Sciences or Health industry
- Effective presenter, strong communicator and storyteller
- Meeting and stakeholder management skills, working with global teams on tight deadlines
- Business case development experience
- Program Management skills
- Solution selling skills
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $197,900 and information on benefits offered is here.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.