Salesforce Delivery Lead
The Delivery Center Salesforce Manager is a key member of our capability in our Advanced Technology Centers in the US. The role will have dual responsibilities. First would be to bring industry and professional guidance to the Salesforce.com team in the Advanced Technology Center to help build superior delivery capabilities. Second would be to lead project teams delivering technology services to Accenture clients. The successful candidate will be known as a Salesforce expert internally and externally. This person will need to have hands on Salesforce experience, experience developing people, a strong business acumen for technology consulting delivery and a strong executive presence.
Typical Day Snapshot
- Oversee the professional development of the Salesforce.com team members in the Advanced Technology Center
- Participate in delivery center management activities including interviewing, staffing, forecasting, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Build and maintain high performance teams
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in Cloud Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- A minimum of 4 years of experience leading teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience (If Associates degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
- Ability to travel 30%.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Strong background in the Salesforce.com ecosystem and Cloud Computing solutions --Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
- Previous experience leading an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, front-end and back-end development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on Salesforce.com or other cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Salesforce.com Admin + App Builder + Platform Developer 1 certifications. Additional certification are a plus.
- PMP and other project management certification preferred
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 10+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Passion for training and building strong professionals.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a consulting and client delivery capacity.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $134,200 - $160,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.