Accenture Consulting Development Program Senior Analyst
Co-creators with our clients. Working across governments, business and nonprofits, our clients trust us as smart partners to help them succeed. How does Accenture Consulting do it? We talk with our clients to understand their needs and what their goals are. Together we invent new ways of working and new tools. Whatever ideas we come up with, we move fast. We research the possibilities and rapidly deploy the solution to give them a leading edge. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Consulting.
Unafraid to experiment. You are willing to share your ideas. You can see all around that the world is changing. Customers want more; the average citizen wants more. And you know that in order to make change happen, you need to understand how things work today so you can improve them for tomorrow. You are ready to stretch boundaries –– and yourself.
Highlights of what you could do.
- Kick-start your career in our Consulting Development Program to learn the latest skills
- Work closely with clients to learn how their business is working today
- Roll up your sleeves and come up with good ideas on how to improve business processes
- Join your teammates to dive into consulting projects
- Check out different cloud technologies that may be a good solution for the client’s need
- Analyze project statistics and business data to read the story behind the numbers
- Manage projects like a pro, tracking status, timeline, costs and delivery
- Prep clients for big change by mapping out a plan
- Help clients train their employees on new ways of working
- Network within Accenture’s ‘culture of cultures,’ which includes everyone and a wide diversity of thought
- Understanding of core consulting experiences – business processes, organizational strategies, project management
- Have an interest in technology
- Adaptable. Able to adjust quickly and confidently when faced with change
- Collaborative. Engages and enables team members to reach a common goal
- Curious. Eager to seek out answers, drive solutions and get results
- Reliable. Follows through on what they say they’ll do, while also knowing when to ask for help
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here’s what you need
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in one or more of the following areas: Health & Public Service or consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major
Bonus points if you
- Major in any subject that has pushed you to think critically and given you opportunities to solve problems
- Are known for being analytical, looking at things from all angles
- Feel comfortable getting up in front of a group of people to lead workshops
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $79,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Accenture Consulting Development Program Senior Analyst - Applied Intelligence - Northeast
Posted 7 days ago
Accenture Consulting Development Program Senior Analyst – CFO&EV - Northeast
Posted 7 days ago
Analyst Development Program - Summer Analyst - Former Summer Analyst
Posted 24 days ago