CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
An experienced Finance professional with a strong background in Accounting and a deep understanding of the Financial Month End Close Process. You get excited about solving complex problems and finding new solutions for clients. Digital Finance professionals support clients in developing Finance Organization Strategies, Optimizing the Close, Consolidation & Reporting processes all by leveraging Performance Management technology capabilities to support our clients’ long-term growth. You’ve managed large teams, love big challenges, and are ready for a new one. You are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
· Lead process improvement initiatives in Financial Close, Consolidation and Reporting areas
· Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
· Collect business requirements and apply financial concepts to translate them into solution design
· Prepare and facilitate client sessions on process and application design
· Provide recommendations based on Financial Close & Consolidations leading practices
· Support project team and mentor staff
· Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
· Stay current on how new GAAP/IFRS regulations and technologies affect our clients’ businesses
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 7 years working in Finance & Accounting, preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm
- Deep functional understanding of record to report and financial consolidations processes including intercompany eliminations, currency translation and financial statement reporting
- CPA Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in implementing Financial Consolidation Solutions in at least one EPM tool (Oracle FCCS/HFM, SAP BPC etc.)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, client experience preferred
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- You have led 2-3 full implementation of Close & Consolidation solutions
- You have a least 2 year designing Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close (FCC) or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Financial Close & Consolidation (FCC) certification
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880-$227,600 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Manager - Manufacturing/Supply Chain
Posted 1 day ago
Enterprise Planning & Analysis Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager - Manufacturing/Supply Chain
Posted 1 day ago