The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. To unlock growth, clinical organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
If you are passionate about clinical trials and creating or enabling the best experiences for Patients and HCPs, we want to meet you. If you relish delivering business and aiding clients in the life sciences industry to transform their marketing and digital organizations, we want to meet you! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with the client to bring ideas and innovation for customer relationships, digital marketing, and omni-channel solutions. You will aid our clients to transform their clinical organizations, including marketing, brand, IT and business organizations - Strategize, design, develop and implement patient recruitment, retention and engagement strategies that enable our clients to change the manner in which they deliver value. You will also be responsible for helping to drive new ideas with the client and ensure client value and ability to execute are front and center. You’ll engage in projects that design and stand up/activate Accenture’s agency and management consulting services. You’ll lead strategic engagements with our life sciences clients that encompass a wide range of activities, including assessments, strategic digital agenda, improved ways of working and roadmaps to provide recommendations, understanding both industry best practices and client business objectives. You have the opportunity to make impact into the lives of people!
- Rethinking how our Life Science clients communicate with and market to their customers (HCPs, Patients, Caregivers), and how their organizations need to adapt to serve that vision and unlock value for our clients
- Lead the charge with teams to adapt new marketing capabilities through change management, training, communication plans, and roll-out plans, in a regulated environment
- Gathering and analyzing information from our clients to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve integrated recruitment performance and operations, and designing roadmaps, organizations, and operations to deliver this
- Working with a broad team to innovate and build industry leading digital solutions, while being inspired by other industries
- Identifying ineffectiveness and areas of opportunity within a client’s organization and determining strategic implications. Defining detailed plans, inclusive of people, process, and technology, to generate improvements
- Leverage knowledge of marketing strategy, brand and campaign operations and sales to develop and implement plans and approaches. Enable client teams to operate in a “new way of working”
- Ability to oversee creative development with minimal oversight
- Liaise with government regulatory bodies and is responsible for accurate submissions
- Engaging with senior level clients to collaborate on solutions and approaches to improve and grow their ability to meet business objectives
- Stays current on industry trends in the recruitment / retention space
- Be a thought-leader in marketing challenges to orchestrate and operate in new ways, including Agile Marketing, Legal/Medical/Regulatory Transformation, Content Innovation, to excel beyond industry standards
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of marketing agency / consulting (marketing / marketing operations, sales experience with integrated CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing, specifically in the Life Sciences)
- A working knowledge of tools that Life Science commercial organizations use – Veeva, Adobe, SFMC , etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional services in digital business, and digital marketing consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
Core management consulting skills including:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to identify opportunities and architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Subject matter expertise in specific TAs: oncology, diabetes, immunology, etc.
- Subject matter expert in integrated marketing operations and processes with expertise in designing and understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct marketing channels
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions, workshops, business development efforts and constructing long term plans for how we develop marketing operating model capabilities and services
- Experience designing, developing and implementing marketing process and rolling out new organizational capabilities / teams to generate improved business results
- Experience of key business performance metrics and KPIs. Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Proven track record of growing revenue streams within/at global large-enterprise organizations; experience as part of a business development team
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted client relationships over time. Being the “go to” person whom the client trusts
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams, and organizational lines
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
- Demonstrated leadership skills
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only, but following the pandemic you will be expected to attend period meetings on the West Coast, particularly in the Seattle region.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsNJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA WA - Seattle
Marketing & Communications
Posted 3 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Creative Technologist - R&D (Web Developer)
Marketing & Communications
Posted 5 days ago
Creative Director, Art, Senior Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 6 days ago