Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Operations Solutions Architect Manager role is a client facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard or customized set of offerings. The Solutions Architect will work on BPO solutions for leading “Silicon Valley Clients” (Software & Platforms Companies) and will be the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) during the deal cycle, with responsibilities that include:
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables, and the right collection of offerings.
- Prepare the spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource sourcing plan.
- Able to understand and articulate all details and specifications of the proposed solution.
- Has and interest and desire to be analytical and able to back up solution with proof points, facts and figures.
- Coordinates and leads all solution approvals.
- Collaborate as a key member of the Sales Team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups, and align the solution with final terms and conditions.
- Interface with the delivery organizations to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver.
- Ensure delivery architecture is designed according to policies standards and solution is benchmarked internally and externally.
- Maintain a keen understanding of marketplace intelligence trends, competition etc., to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Solution Configuration or Deal Shaping for BPO. Alternatively, equivalent BPO experience in other areas such as Sales Support, Finance Function, Delivery and or Transition would be also considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of BPO experience working with “Silicon Valley Clients” or clients with similar culture in any of the following industries/offerings:
- Trust & Safety (preferred industry), in any of its key sub-categories, i.e.: Content Moderation, Digital Media & Content Management, Platform Operation, Shopping & Payment Compliance.
- Sales Operations, Inside Sales.
- Customer Operations, Customer Success.
- Finance & Accounting.
Other Required Qualifications
- Analytical and extremely comfortable working and building up complex solution and financial models to define the proposed solutions and costs & pricing.
- Flexibility to work under a high demanding environment, with constant change and very tight timelines.
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to meet travel requirements (Bay Area resident is preferred).
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $165,200 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,TX - Austin,WA - Seattle
ISD Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Business Architect Senior Manager - Next Generation Customer Operations
Posted 8 days ago
Business Architect Senior Manager - Sales Services & Operations
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.