Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Client Services Delivery Senior Manager is on point to provide leadership and day-to-day operational management to ensure that the account team consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. The Client Delivery Lead is on point to manage and coordinate the savings impact on the client account. The Client Delivery Leader focuses on all program activities that result in savings opportunities for the client, including sourcing, expert buying, and savings-related activities performed by the category leads and managers.
Location : Southeast
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's business, structure, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector
- Manages internal and external resources to optimize client impact within project budget, timeline and deliverables and agreed upon scope
- Ensure client satisfaction through project delivery
- Effectively manages complex project in ambiguous environment
- Assist with creating and closing proposals generated by leadership
- Assist throughout the sales process, as required
- Develop senior client relationships in order to influence services sales opportunities
- Responsible for contributing to knowledge capital Communication Skills
- Communicates to resolve issues and problem solves with internal and external customers
- Translates ambiguous communication into clear and precise language Analytical Capability
- Responsible for determining data collection requirements and creating concrete analysis from ambiguous requests, based on customer needs
- Responsible for driving succinct analysis from multiple data loads
- Leadership- Responsible for supervising teams of 7+ employees
- Mentor junior associates to developing sound analysis and evoking critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to lead client Commercial Capability
- Develops strategic relationships developing an advisor relationship
- Supports new sales efforts by participating in orals
- Play a key role as the leader of a high-impact customer relationship in setting and communicating the strategic direction of the account
- Operate in a team-oriented management role, while growing technical capabilities, with a highly visible impact and value to the company and the client
- Advance a portfolio of skills that will support continued career growth, including program management, communications, negotiations, customer relationship management, issue identification and resolution, and business development
- Advance skills around fiscal responsibility and financial management
- Develop relationships and work directly with senior executives and stakeholders within a major client organization
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of Consulting experience at manager level or above
- Minimum of 4 years in leading procurement or sourcing engagements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in leading large scale complex value- based deals
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading HR and FA BPO engagements
- Minimum of 8 years of program management experience in a corporate and/or professional services (consulting, i.e. Big 4 or niche) environment
- A Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or Master’s degree and/or PMP certification strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful relationships with key Stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability for to lead successful change management efforts
- Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of clients and internal organizations
- Knowledge of supply chain or procurement experience is a plus
- Knowledge of procurement operations is a plus
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA CO - Denver
Deployment Lead Senior Analyst
Portfolio & Delivery Management
Posted 1 day ago
USA MI - Detroit
Service Delivery Lead
Portfolio & Delivery Management
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
Mortgage Cadence Client Account Management Associate Director
Portfolio & Delivery Management
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.