Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
As a Reporting Lead, you will analyze and develop executive level insights, strategies, and reports. You will be involved in management decisions and changes in the operation by assisting the operational manager and team leads to appoint impact of metrics and designing reports to present the actual and forecasted scenario. You will work closely with Team Leads, Operations Managers and Program/Vendor Managers.
- Shift planning, forecasting schedules (long-and short-range plans), hiring requirements and other staffing requests
- Work closely with the client workforce management team to determine demand, routing and staffing of agents
- Provide regular reports on service level adherence, agent productivity, utilization, attendance
- Monitoring of agent queues and generate performance reports to identify performance trends
- Required to standardize mechanism for collection of historical data on call volume, shrinkage, AHT, service levels, et cetera for trending as well as to automate reports to remove inefficiencies.
- Monitor agents’ adherence to schedule and prepare team roster in advance to ensure operational efficiency
- Prepare dashboards to be used for weekly, monthly, and quarterly governance meetings
- Understand the different stages of a sales prospecting funnel (i.e., Sirius Decisions waterfall) and be capable of building reports in Salesforce to track the leading indicators and other relevant performance metrics
- Proactively conduct analysis of those metrics to identify trends over time, performance risk areas, and assist leadership with root cause analysis of any team performance challenges
- Build out and maintain sales performance dashboards in Salesforce with Sales Manager and Agent-facing views for teams to self-monitor performance and progress to goals
- Be responsive to requests from management for adjustments or updates to performance reports and dashboards to ensure consistent, accurate visibility into key metrics
- Develop a strong understanding of a complex reporting environment that involves data moving between multiple systems, and actively identify discrepancies, inconsistencies, or information gaps so that leadership can align and resolve with client stakeholders
This is a hybrid position out of the Atlanta, Georgia office.
- 4 years of experience in a reporting or analytics environment.
- 2 years of experience creating reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com or Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MS Office, Salesforce, Google Workspace and CRM tools
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits is here .
- California: $73,000 - $149,200
- Colorado: $73,000 – $140,100
- New York – Albany: $67,600 - $129,700
- New York City: $ $84,500 – $162,100
- Washington: $ $77,700 – $149,200
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.