The AV Technology Support Specialist is responsible for exceptional meeting and event experiences in our Innovation Hub, providing AV technology support with a strong focus on white glove customer service. This position will collaborate with client teams in showcasing immersive, cutting-edge multimedia presentations, acting as the event technology expert during planning, set up, and execution. This role will be consultative, hands-on, and highly visible. You will be empowered to be an immediate difference maker, partnering with broader support teams to provide and maintain a positive and professional office environment. A successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, follow-through, and reliability.
- Serve as an event technology subject matter expert for the Innovation Hub - a cutting-edge digital conference center.
- Collaborate with client teams to consult on different presentation options to add value to the client’s overall objective. Collaborate with various teams to plan, execute and support all Innovation Hub client and leadership initiatives. Tailor technology needs to accommodate customer's vision.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to set up and deliver consistent, high-quality AV event productions.
- Proactively takes steps to ensure supported meetings and events are successful by gathering the necessary logistics, preparing, and thoroughly testing equipment/devices prior
- Delivers excellent above and beyond white-glove service to our customers and stakeholders
- Provide consultation and education to all levels of end users on presentation technologies.
- Takes ownership of supported technologies and solutions to become a subject matter expert
- Create and deliver technical training and documentation to various customers including support teams and leadership.
- Learns new technologies, consolidates and develops documentation as needed, trains and communicates new findings/solutions
- Design and documentation of operational processes for consistent application across multiple locations within a standardized environment.
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of our established processes and procedures
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance sweeps of conference room systems and other nonstandard devices.
- Responsible for checking, maintaining, troubleshooting, and the issue resolution of supported technology standards.
- Be comfortable with software system reconfiguration and/or hardware replacement with proper cable management.
- Assess, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain (including tech checks, cable management, issues tracking/reporting, etc.) various technologies.
- Coordinate any upgrades or repair activities with appropriate third-party vendors and to continue to communicate status to the affected stakeholders.
- Liaison with vendors and external contacts whenever necessary to execute required tasks and maintain prompt updates to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Consult on future technology needs and advise local and support teams on emerging trends
- Adequately maintains communication of updates and pertinent information to supervisor and teammates
- Takes an active part in planning, execution and support of all Innovation Hub clients and leadership initiatives
- Takes an active part in team discussions, meetings, events, and other collaborative opportunities
- Displays an Innovative mindset, identifies innovative solutions that improve the way our customers, stakeholders and teams work and collaborate
- Consistent, Dependable - arrives on time and ready to work upon arrival, attends scheduled calls
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $52,800 -$65,700 and information on benefits offered is here.
Skills and Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a professional office environment
- Basic understanding of AV and Workstation fundamentals, as well as the ability to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Relevant four-year technical degree desired
- AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) certification desired
- A+, Network+, Dante, desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Driven, detail-oriented, focused, self-motivated
- Works well independently and in group/team settings
- Possess great interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and communications skills an absolute must
- Comfortable supporting executive level clientele and VIP event
- Knowledgeable with various videoconferencing platforms (i.e. WebEx, MS Teams, Zoom) and relevant presentation applications (i.e., PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Strong understanding of commercial AV technologies including; Video Conferencing Devices: Surface Hubs, Cisco Room Kits, Microsoft Teams Room (MTR), Cyviz, etc. Immersion Technologies/Extended Reality: Igloo, Oculus, Hololens, etc. Wireless Display Sharing: Mersive Solstice, Barco Clickshare, Miracast, AirPlay, etc.
- Proficient AV understanding and ability to set up mobile Audio Kits Microphones, Speakers, Receivers.
- Presentation Software, Whiteboarding
- Basic technical understanding of related communications technologies (i.e., IT, data networking, telecommunications, communications cabling, etc.)
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA IL - Chicago
IT Customer Service Analyst
Information Technology Operations
Posted 18 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - IT Service Management Jr. Analyst
Information Technology Operations
Posted more than 1 month ago
Cloud/Network Deployment Engineer
Information Technology Operations
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.