Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
Accenture is seeking a Procurement Contract Services Manager to assist in leading the global contract services team. The Contract Services Manager will lead a team of Contract Services professionals, including assisting in their training and development. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting with business development initiatives, managing the team and developing contract services offerings for new clients.
· Manage contract services mobilization activities with new clients
· Identify risks and issues within the client accounts and implement alternative solutions
· Train and develop members of the Contract Services team
· Lead the implementation of onboarding of new clients including evaluating existing client templates, processes and drafting terms and condition
· Draft and negotiate complicated commercial contracts including joint venture, master outsourcing, and divestitures
· Provide key advice to help resolve issues that arise in the contracting process between clients and their major suppliers
· Negotiate contract terms and conditions with outside vendors for internal Accenture suppliers
· Evaluate, monitor and audit vendors for applicable regulatory and delivery compliance
· Report on successes and improvement opportunities with client management
· Lead relationship building with client sponsors, stakeholders and legal
· Experience with Business Excellence initiatives
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated leadership skills in a team setting where team members are not direct reports
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results with cross-functional teams
· Develop relationship management skills through actively engaging clients
· Grow team management skills, coaching team members in the art of Negotiation and Contracting
· Expand business development skills to identify and propose account growth opportunities
Here's what you need:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 10 years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts
· Law degree preferred
· Experience managing a team of contract professionals
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
· Adaptable communication style to enable conformance with our customers’ varied corporate cultures and organizational structures.
· Ability to work effectively with multiple customer professionals, in-house lawyers and suppliers.
· Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and suppliers at various levels of an organization.
· Ability to provide customers’ positions on issues effectively, and to reach resolution in a positive and efficient manner
· This position requires travel of approximately 20% to multiple customer locations
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $73,764 - $147,700 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.