Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences.
The Senior Product Experience Optimization Manager oversees the production and delivery of Experience Optimization services for which the client is contracted and is responsible for driving the successful execution of the overall digital program. We are looking for someone with innate curiosity and a desire to identify problems worth solving in our clients’ multi-channel digital experiences. This senior manager can build and manage strong client relationships, can quickly understand and adapt to the client’s marketing technology stack, and is able to leverage quantitative and qualitative data in development of the experience optimization strategy. This role includes a mix of client/account management, product and channel experience strategy, as well as team leadership for cross-functional projects aligned to growing revenue for our clients’ digital experiences. You will do this by embedding in and leading small, agile pods that will frequently include UX researchers, project and program managers, web data analysts, front end development and other subject matter expertise as needed.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in product management, digital marketing and/or digital analytics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading project delivery for an agency, client-facing environment or within a company for internal stakeholders.
Bonus Points If:
- 5+ years of experience writing or responding to an RFP, assisting with building client relationships internally and externally, and growing revenue through improvements to digital experiences.
- Foundational experience and strength in core Product, UX, analytics competencies, and account management
- Strong knowledge of transactional, conversion-oriented experiences including eCommerce, Travel, Insurance, or Consumer Banking. Understand the (i.e. goals, challenges, KPIs, technologies etc.) across either direct to consumer, or business to business.
- Deep understanding of digital business metrics with an aptitude for storytelling, explaining not just "what happened" but "why it happened"
- Experience with digital products and visual design projects in a client facing environment, and can speak to both successful and unsuccessful experiences
- Has conducted A/B tests (ex: Optimizely, Adobe target, Saleforce Marketing Cloud or Interaction Studio), and experience with one or more web analytics platforms (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, Kissmetrics or Webtrends)
- Expertise in user research principles and tools (i.e. UserTesting, FullStory, Respondent, Wevo etc.), with the ability to build studies, execute, and turn qualitative insights into actionable plans.
- Prepared to improvise and problem solution on the spot with difficult, atypical problems.
- Capable of communicating with both business and technical resources, with a talent for expressing complex issues with clarity & simplicity.
- Experience with SOW construction, renewals, and new sales generation, with the ability to create compelling proposals that both communicate value and comply with client requirements
- Has a strong understanding of the customer’s digital journey, the platforms leveraged to deliver that journey, the data-types one would capture throughout that journey, and how one might look to measure across and optimize that journey.
- Capacity to identify and act upon teachable moments with mid and associate level analysts and identify goals to help counselees develop and fulfill career path.
- Self-motivated and can seamlessly execute with little to no oversight.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 -$207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,TX - Houston,TX - Irving
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.