Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fueled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
We are looking for a highly effective Senior Developer to join our team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Forms, Analytics, Audience Manager, Magento, Campaign) and Marketo
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Serve as a lead developer or team lead of a small remote or offshore team leveraging Agile based principles to deliver error-free technology components
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design, using object-oriented design techniques and Adobe best practices
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Assist in defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Independently manage individual time and tasks
- Showcase your Campaign / Marketo expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Mentor junior team members, ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, Agile)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing Adobe Experience Cloud products – specifically Campaign and Marketo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus Points If:
- Experience working with other relevant WCM and ecommerce packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer, SalesForce, SAP hybris, and ElasticPath
- Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
- Experience with project automation technologies: CVS, SVN, Git, github, Jira, Selenium, SonarCube, maven, Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Solr, open-source packages, Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.