We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A TM1 Developer Analyst who will partner with Application Functional Leads in optimizing solution performance in line with operational/strategic requirements.
- TM1 Developer of a Forecasting model, responsible to provide day to day support of the Finance team on
- Work with the FBP Solution Architect lead in reviewing and prioritizing enhancements with the business
- Partner with the FBP Solution Architect lead to balance scope and resources
- Coordinate with Business areas to provide efficient integration with other systems/teams (Costpoint, Cognos BI, Qlik, etc.)
- Work with the Business team in building and addressing new functionality/enhancements
- Use Business Requirements from Business team and turn Functional Designs into Technical Designs
- Partner with the Functional team to define solutions based on requirements and assist in estimating functional/testing work
- Lead resolution of production issues and maintaining appropriate service level agreements
- Plan, manage and execute the release packages in support of testing and validating functionality during monthly, quarterly releases, regression testing and any software upgrades (as applicable) (including defining and building test scripts, data and results)
- Manage software release from beginning to the end of the SDLC
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Information Systems
- Familiarity with finance, forecasting, budgeting, and planning
- Exposure to coding and programming
- Understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle for software releases
- Understanding of agile software development methodology
- Intermmediate Excel skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- TM1 experience
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.