Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A lead of the Cyber Ops Team managing the following:
• Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot DOE firewalls
• Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot network-based intrusion detection systems
• Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot web proxies
• Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot network-based dynamic malware engines
• Deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot endpoint security solutions
• Monitor the ticket queue for new requests
• Capture new requests as tickets, and document progress towards fulfillment in the ticket
• Work with requestors to capture and document explicit business, functional, and technical requirements
• Document, update, and maintain accurate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Draft change control documentation and employ DOE approved change management practices to authorize work activities
• Draft, update, and maintain system documentation
• Employ the System Development Lifecycle for all managed security systems
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of experience OR Associate’s Degree and 9 + years with the following:
- Experience deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting firewalls, network-based intrusion detection systems, web proxies, and dynamic malware engines, endpoint security solutions.
- Strong understanding of NIST SP 800-53 (multiple revisions) and other NIST Special Publications
- Experience drafting and maintaining technical system documentation including leveraging a ticketing system to accept, action, document, and fulfill work requests as well as analysis reports and briefings tailored appropriately for executive or technical audiences.
Bonus Points If:
- Desired experience performing market research
- Desired experience performing incident response to contain incidents
- Desired experience performing security monitoring
Important Eligibility Requirements
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.