Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, providing a tailored strategy to address the many cybersecurity challenges faced by customers in today’s ever-changing business and industry landscape. Our team delivers a wholistic approach to cybersecurity assessment, monitoring, investigation, and response. Whether we’re defending against identified threat actors, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in their security.
A Cyber Security professional and enthusiast, who is seeking opportunities to evolve his/her craft by understanding latest cyber threats and help clients identify intrusion in their respective environments. In order to effectively do this, you leverage cutting edge Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) data analytics, as well as network/endpoint detection and response technologies for investigating any malicious activity in customer’s on-prem and cloud environments.
- Perform monitoring and security incident triage through the review of SIEM events, network traffic data collection, endpoint activity logs.
- Identify and collect data associated with initial security investigation finding.
- Document and track investigations to resolution, along with creating security alert notifications to customers.
- Escalate to incident responders any investigations requiring advanced analysis of security incidents.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of one year of experience monitoring and responding to intrusion attempts
Bonus Points if you have:
- Hands on experience integrating, deploying, and configuring security tools
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Networking (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper)
- Security Tools (Splunk, Carbon Black, Cylance, McAfee, Tenable, FireEye, CrowdStrike, ELK)
- SAN/GIAC (GCIH, GCIH, GREM, GCED, GCDA)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.