Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new.
Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
We partner with Boards, CEO and BU leaders to create competitive advantage, defining and executing their corporate & business strategy and seize today’s opportunities by balancing timing and focus of responses in the context of unprecedented uncertainty. In the Intelligent Enterprise group, we help our clients architect future-proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
A Strategy Consulting ace with a passion for serving clients and a desire to build up Accenture’s Strategy practice by spotting and seizing opportunities to grow business, and leadership and management skills to spare.. Your expertise Advising the CEO and senior-most clients to craft rapid, data-driven, and practical strategies to boost their growth and profits. As a senior manager, you’re a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Partnering with clients to build rapid, fact-based and actionable growth and profit improvement strategies. We identify critical market and consumer insights, and assess internal strengths and economics, to create a foundation for developing new strategic growth options and business plans that enable success.
- Growth-led business transformations. When companies need to cut costs, position for growth, and re-organize for the future – and do so all at the same time – they often need outside support. We have helped numerous companies improve profitability and reposition their portfolios and organizations to pursue their growth and profit objectives.
- Supporting clients in specific new areas of growth, including evaluation and buildout/integration of new product and service offerings, new geographies, and acquisitions
- Simplifying product portfolios and/or business processes to focus on higher profit offerings, increase throughput, and reduce expenses
- Assessing how technology can be used to disrupt existing industry structures and economics, enable new service offerings, streamline processes, and reduce costs
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 10 years of cumulative work experience in either Banking, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Consumer Goods, or Digital/Hi-Tech industry with at least 3 years of strategy consulting experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Proven ability to support business development efforts (e.g. writing proposals, structuring/budgeting case teams and work plans, identifying and supporting development of follow-on consulting opportunities).
- Ability to distill multiple pieces of qualitative and quantitative information into meaningful storylines, conclusions and recommendations
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities, tight time pressures and project budgets
- Prior experience in leading analytics work with visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) to drive insights and recommendations
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.