Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
As Program Manager, you are a senior member of the Project Management Organization (PMO) and will orchestrate the successful delivery of B2B digital marketing programs. You will use your extensive project management and team leadership skills to drive program success through a variety of measures, including client satisfaction, team satisfaction and program profitability. The Program Manager may serve as the People Lead to one or more Project Managers and assist in the leadership of the PMO.
The Program Manager provides internal and client facing management to project delivery on medium- to large- scale marketing programs across a single or multiple service offerings. The focus of this role is to ensure projects and programs are completed on time, on budget, in scope, all while meeting or exceeding client expectations. The Program Manager is likely in a long-term partnership with an Account Lead and is a key contributor to account success. The Program Manager may mentor junior members of the PMO.
- Partner with Account Directors or Client Partners to solution and price new work and develop strategies to enable successful long-term marketing programs
- Serve as the face of Accenture on project delivery, providing day to day support to key client stakeholders; act as the liaison between the client and Accenture’s internal delivery teams
- Display extraordinary client service skills and a strong command of verbal and written communications
- Take responsibility for understanding statements of work (SOWs), monitor and maintain project financial health by making smart decisions with respect to profit margins and team hours utilization
- Create and oversee project plan and timelines; ensure timely completion through all phases; take lead on quality control issues; write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members
- Coordinate and lead client meetings; develop project documentation including meeting agendas, meeting recaps and next steps, project schedules and status reports
- Support delivery team members through a variety of communication methods making sure it’s clear who’s responsible for what, when, where, why and how
- Work with delivery leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope
- Drive and track all project activities, deliverables, risks, and assumptions, maintaining visibility to all project team members and internal stakeholders
- Ensure projects adhere to established processes and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Show a curiosity about the client's business and become a partner by understanding how they define success, listening for opportunities, and making recommendations to the Account Strategy team on what else Accenture can do to help them reach their business goals
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in digital project management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related 4-year degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with all digital media disciplines: GTM strategy, creative, paid media (including social), technology, and automation
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred, especially in the B2B sector
- Familiar with B2B industry best practices, concepts, and procedures
- Highly skilled in a variety of project management methodologies
- Highly skilled in a variety of project management and documentation tools: Microsoft Project or Smartsheet, Trello/Microsoft Planner/Kanban, RAID logs, daily stand-ups, creating work breakdown structures and workback schedules.
- Ambitious mindset, very organized and detail oriented, with strong planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to the internal team and external clients
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information
LocationsPA - Philadelphia,WA - Seattle
USA OH - Cincinnati
Global Service Management Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Intelligent Citizen Care Team Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA TX - Austin
Sales & Incentive Compensation SME
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.