Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences.
As a lead in Marketing Strategy and Planning, this role will be focused on crafting integrated marketing strategies and orchestrating plans that build brand experiences and drive business growth for our clients. You’ll champion and oversee a wide range of marketing activities across the funnel, including research, web experience design, brand strategy, digital strategy, marketing planning, and reporting.
Externally, you’ll help us grow long-term relationships with our clients, become a go-to marketing consultant and advisor, and lead teams to deliver successful work. Internally, you’ll inspire and mentor junior talent on the team as you help grow our practice and capabilities. You’ll also collaborate and work hand-in-hand with others at Accenture as you integrate related business activity, particularly in creative agency services, marketing operations, media, and data and analytics.
We’re looking for agency strategists who are seeking a career opportunity to go above and beyond their current day-to-day. You’re someone who wants to solve complex client challenges and can see the big picture for what the future can and should be, while being able to act upon that vision and drive the work forward today. A strategic thinker who loves to pull together disparate thoughts, ideas, and activities and bring them together in your own unique solution. You love the pitch and are an amazing storyteller who inspires others. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to collaborate with others to build new things. You thrive in a fast-moving environment where you can jump in, quickly figure things out, roll up your sleeves, and actively push the boundaries.
• Developing and championing marketing strategies to grow our clients’ business
• Leading teams of UX and creative resources in the execution of web experience design and integrated marketing plans to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
• Gathering and analyzing insights and data to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve design performance
• Building trusted relationships with clients and colleagues, viewed as a strategic advisor to help them understand how to grow brands through marketing channels and experiences
• Playing an integral role within the practice to create and expand practice offerings
• Nurture and mentor junior talent to grow the Marketing Strategy practice
YOUR ROLE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 8+ years of marketing planning experience
• Must have extensive experience in marketing design, especially web experiences and other digital touchpoints including CRM, media, and communication/content strategy
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with B2B tech companies
• Experience leading strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and enterprise marketing environment
• Strategic planning skills: strong strategic thinker, good researcher, and shepherd of strategic ideas in design and client review processes
• Subject matter expert in digital strategy and integrated marketing with expertise in designing data-driven multichannel relationship marketing strategies utilizing web, mobile, social, email, and traditional marketing channels
• Experience building out assets for client workshops and business development
• Familiarity with how business goals influence digital KPIs
• Familiar with digital marketing best practices
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited guidance
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.