Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Accenture is looking for a highly motivated Change Associate to support product lifecycle management tools and processes of our clients hardware teams and its external vendors. Candidates should be able to operate at scale and adapt to clients dynamic needs in the PLM space. This role will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results. This position is a key interface to cross-functional organizations like engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, compliance, and IT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform work in PLM Tool (Agile) managing all lifecycles as pertains to product pod
- Work directly with client plus cross functional team members to assist with PLM related Part/BOM creation and maintenance
- Actively interface with product, process and cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Respond to requests via ticket system ("Task") with special attention to specified service level agreements (SLA)
- Responsible for managing transactional day-to-day PLM activities for Part Number, ECO (Engineering Change Order), MCO (Manufacturing Change Order), BOM (Bill of Material) releases and other Document Control Operations or related PLM efforts
- Attention to part attribution and approver workflow per product pod as rules differ by product
- Manage External access for Supplier/ODM
- Also work with internal engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, PM and logistics teams, as well as external suppliers and ODM’s to achieve the above
- Manage your Tasks and Change Notices daily to ensure SLA
The work is currently virtual/remote for an undetermined time. Once the client returns to the office, the work will be based in Austin, TX . This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
The role requires availability to work 5 out of 7 days a week, with two days off per week. Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
Individuals are provided paid training.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in an office setting
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Oracle Agile PLM Tool a plus
- 4-year college degree in Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Experience with PDM/PLM applications
- Hands-on experience with PLM tools (Agile preferred) and processes
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems and processes are a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and data quality, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work cross functionally, with customer driven focus and sense of urgency
- Ability to collect, compile. interpret product data quickly
- Independent worker with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment is key
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
FS Technology Advisory, Senior Manager
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
Account Associate - Digital/Social Media Marketing
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA TN - Knoxville
Innovation QuickBase Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.