Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Account Lead is responsible for the overall financial and strategic aspects of an operations account. The Account Lead will own the client relationship for the operations contract which covers one or more of the operations offerings. Responsible for client relationship, profit and loss management of the account, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, strategic positioning for growth and people management of the account. Interfaces with the client account lead and appropriate leadership within service delivery operations. Responsible for shaping and driving value led transformation for the clients.
- Owning the client relationship for Operations driving strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Understanding the client’s context within the industry and competitive position
- Understanding the client’s business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Defining a strategic roadmap consistent with account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the account, including the innovation agenda leveraging the internal team as needed
- Ensuring differentiated outcomes are delivered to the client, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Integrate with Accenture service lines, including the Delivery Network, in support of the overall account
- Ensuring the right talent exists on the account to deliver to client expectations within budget and creating the infrastructure to enable talent rotation and development to support the evolution of client needs and Accenture operations strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience with overall financial responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years of operations and/or consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of team management experience
- Experience managing team projects globally
- Experience in the Hi-Tech and/or Internet Industry
- Experience in digital sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consultative environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA NY - New York
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager - Media & Tech
USA NY - New York
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager - Resources
USA NY - New York
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager - Financial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.