Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The AFS Cyber Practice is seeking Security Account Leads (SALs) who are highly motivated Security Gurus who can firmly grasp the Cybersecurity industry, along with the needs and expectations of the Federal Government. This role is heavily focused on maintaining and building strong client relationships through the successful delivery of stellar cybersecurity services. This role will also provide candidates with the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for our clients, while working with a passionate team of cybersecurity professionals.
- Provide thought leadership in security strategy, assessments, and delivery
- Interact and provide executive level communications to senior leadership
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience working in one of the following: IT, cybersecurity or management of various cybersecurity services and offerings
- Experience performing project management tasks and managing people
- Experience consulting or supporting the Federal Government
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills (ability to handle multiple priorities and challenging situations)
- Strong interpersonal and technical communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to both work in a team environment, while also have the ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated"
Bonus Points If:
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Firm understanding of the government procurement process
- Experience managing, delivering, and tracking sales opportunities from beginning to end
- Experience using and working with Salesforce
- Experience in managing information security functions, strategy, and risk within a large organization
- Proven track record for architecting and implementing enterprise security solutions in the Federal Government Departments and Agencies
- Ideal candidate often speaks at conferences, participates on panels, and authors thought leadership content
- US Citizenship Required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.