Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Our Digital Commerce services create new, innovative customer journeys through bleeding-edge, end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions—at speed and at scale. We strategize, design, develop and implement omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce capabilities, platforms and systems. By improving digital channel maturity and delivering integrated experiences, we boost customer interaction and engagement, delivering tangible results and a better bottom line.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Support and transform clients’ off-line (retail, catalog and phone) offerings into effective on-line commerce channels through innovative systems and process design, systems integration, and multi-channel marketing
- Plans and performs analysis of eCommerce (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing eCommerce applications
- Offers suggestions and recommendations during solution design and execution phase from a functional perspective to ensure business intent is understood by the project team
- Serves as the bridge/translator between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Assist with business process redesign, roadmap planning, loyalty programs, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Assist clients to prepare for ongoing operations post-launch i.e. support preparation of staffing or change management plans
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of eCommerce initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of ecommerce applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Extensive experience with multiple eCommerce platforms; direct experience with Hybris, SFCC B2C/Demandware, SFCC B2B/Cloudcraze, WebSphere Commerce, or Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of eCommerce including Business Manager, Navigation, Catalog Management, Product Merchandising, Inventory Availability, Shopping Cart and Checkout, Order Management, Search and Guided Navigation, SEO, Personalization, Gift Registry, Returns Management, and Customer Service
- Direct experience in the tactical operations of an eCommerce website
- Ability to lead functional discussions and scoping decisions based on best practices for implementing the ecommerce application
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience with performing gap analysis outlining client gaps in technology, resources, and institutional knowledge necessary to deliver and execute a successful channel rollout
- Experience in a consulting experience with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,ID - Boise,WA - Seattle
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA DC - Washington
Federal - Sr Business Analyst (Drupal)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA MA - Boston
Operations Account Technology Senior Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal -Salesforce Business Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.