Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Accenture team, you will design and implement service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you’re ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer service solutions. You’ve led a customer support transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes and you’ve pitched proposal and solutions to help solve problems. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you’re at your best when contributing to a team. You’re always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills? Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our clients across our services, including digital strategy, Sales function optimization, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Partner with clients across industries to develop innovative and transformative customer strategies for driving growth and cost effectiveness
- Lead teams in identifying and executing solutions to meet the needs of clients; Draw on industry best practice to inform recommendations
- Initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Lead teams of data scientists and analytics specialists to identify client growth opportunities – and translate those opportunities into executive-level value messages
- Manage responses to RFPs and support business development efforts
- Redesign client functions like sales talent management, incentive management, and operations as needed to achieve their goals
- Develop global digital and multi-channel commerce strategies for Accenture clients including leading the team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Be a thought-leader in Sales & Commerce Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture”
- Lead client assessment portion of engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Implement initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position Sales & Commerce solutions, creating a sustainable impact
Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Ability to travel to client locations, weekly, Monday through Thursday. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- At least 5 years of mamagement experience responsibilities including:
- Professional services in digital business, eCommerce and Sales consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Analyzing client Sales & Commerce operations to identify customer and employee pain points across all types of touchpoints (online, chat, call center, mobile, retail)
- Advising clients on the process, organizational changes, and/or technology solutions to improve the Sales & Commerce experiences (i.e. building business cases, calculating ROI on customer strategy initiatives) with ability to translate insights into business actions / outcomes
- At least 5 years of experience in a consulting or internal advisory environment working with cross-functional stakeholders, business and technology leaders and frontline employees
- At least 3 years of strategic program experience involving team leadership and project leadership with data-led strategy – leading analytics teams
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Experience designing, developing and implementing Sales and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities / Knowledge of Sales & Commerce best practices and leading measurements
- You’re a pro at experience design across digital and traditional channels
- You’re comfortable leading design-thinking workshops with clients and functional stakeholders
- You have a cross-industry background in Sales & Commerce
- You have experience or background in the following industries:
- Chemicals & Natural Resources (Highly preferred)
- High Tech
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.