Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
We have versatile talents, far-alternative perspectives, and proven methodology to help take ideas from whiteboard explorations to scaled solutions. We help Discover trends in technology and industry, Envision solutions that overcome challenges and embrace opportunities, and Create valuable innovations - from rapid prototypes to practical applications.
An expert data scientist with an eye for AI/ML. You want to change how the world works and lives by taking AI out of the lab and into everyday life. You know the theory and you have hands-on expertise from studies, experience and/or self-taught projects. And you’re all about helping clients scale data into value.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide hands-on technical thought leadership, solve large & complex business problems and drive actionable insights for clients
- Prototype & scale AI/ML solutions in production cloud environment to meet business needs
- Stay abreast of AI/ML technologies, academic researches & hands-on techniques
- Participate in development of innovative solutions for clients across functions & life sciences industries
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent understanding of Life Sciences Industry/Domain, working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences – Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Generics, Distribution, and Consumer Healthcare
- Understanding of the data sets within these sub-industries – example: commercial, point of sales, clinical, claims data etc., with at least 5 years embracing challenges with data science lifecycle in enterprise setting, 5 years developing & implementing AI/ML models, including professional experience with recommender engine, natural language processing, optimization & operational research, computer vision and deep & classical machine learning
- At least 5 years working with data science tools: e.g. Python, Plotly, Flask & Git, designing & operating tools & services in cloud environments: e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS & Databricks
Bonus Point If:
- Graduate degree in data science or related disciplines: e.g. Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering and Physics
- A blend of data science capability, consulting expertise and industry experience (e.g. retail, CPG & loyalty)
- Experienced storyteller with data and communicating findings to a non-technical audience
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.