Location US: San Francisco, San Jose, Austin
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network .
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Your role: Human Resources Partner, Associate Manager
We are looking for a motivated team player who enjoys coaching others and working across all aspects of HR. In this role, you will coach and enable line managers and career counselors to guide employees and to facilitate engagement, people programs and activities at the client site. In addition, this role provides advisory support to executives, manages employee life cycle (i.e. employee orientation, Performance Achievement, and annual compensation process) and supports and executes employee engagement initiatives. Finally, this role handles employee concerns and queries by utilizing internal resources and partnering with Employee Relations and various HR teams.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, here is a list of key responsibilities:
Day to Day
• Work with Team Leads to address Performance and Behavior Issues as the main HR point of contact and local escalation for unique situations
• Partner with Employee Relations to resolve escalations and mitigate risk
• Act as first escalation for complex Performance/Behavior issues
• Work with local site lead to ensure HR Programs/initiatives/policies
are consistent across each project/location/client
• Assist client in investigations pertaining to onsite staff
• Establish a trusted relationship with all employees and leadership
• Coach and guide Team Leads during all Terminations and Exits
• Support Client Account HR Lead as required
• Support HR Partner Lead as required
• Provide feedback and input for improvement of all onsite HR programs,
processes and policies
• Accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective services in
collaboration with Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, and Delivery.
• Deliver trainings at the client site, including Conduct Counts, Truly Human, Skills & Specialization, Technology Quotient, Performance Achievement and partnering with ER to deliver local Employment Law.
• Own and drive various HR Initiatives annually (Attrition, Engagement, Total Rewards, Culture)
• Work with the broader Software and Platform HR Partner Team to create and implement efficiency and standardization with programs and policies across North America
- Minimum of 4 years of Human Resources experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- Must be located in San Jose, Austin or San Francisco
- Minimum of 4 years of Human Resources experience
- HR Designation or Degree
- Experience working with large, fast paced organizations in Delivery Center
- Understanding of Workday
- Experience working at a client location in an operations environment
- Capacity of analysis and solving of complex problems. May create new
solutions and where needed, adapting existing methods and
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Develops and maintain positive long-term relationship
- Escalates risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Intermediate Global Mobility knowledge
- Advanced Employee Relations knowledge
- Intermediate Talent Management knowledge
- Ability to be agile in unexpected situations/scenarios (e.g. Covid-19)
- Post Covid-19, role requires 5 days a week at the client site, working standard business hours
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either
military or civilian
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$68,800 - $111,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,TX - Austin
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.