Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location: Chicago, IL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Accenture Productions is looking for Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor who can jump in and immediately help our busy global team.
This role will work with our global team of Creative Designers, Producers and Video Editors to design and build motion graphics for internal and external video projects. While collaboration is a big part of what we do here, a strong candidate should have the ability to take abstract direction and create a tangible product on their own.
We are looking for a creative who likes working in the tech industry but has a knack for taking complex topics and making them easy to understand by using a dynamic brand to help tell the story.
We live and work in an ever-changing world and our team must move quickly to respond to a change in need and direction of a project – the Motion Graphics Designer will have to be up for that challenge, along with managing multiple projects and tight deadlines simultaneously.
This role is based in Chicago, Illinois but will work with team members across Europe, India and the United States. Work outside of regular business hours and on weekends will be required occasionally to meet the needs of our customers.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria below should submit a resume and portfolio of work.
Primary Role as Motion Graphics Designer
- Whether you’re working on a fully animated piece from scratch or mixing motion graphics with live action video we want you to bring videos to life
- Design, animate and edit full videos, opens, transitions, title sequences, etc.
- Develop concepts and storyboards for motion graphics pieces
- Develop expertise of Accenture’s brand and push the limits of our brand expression through excellent use of color, typography and design
- Be a champion for motion design principles and best practices
Secondary Role as Video Editor
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Premiere
- Assemble polished videos from raw material
- Strong storytelling judgement
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, animation or comparable field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in motion design, graphic design or art direction
- Adobe certifications
- Excel in the creation of video/artwork to aid storytelling
- Experience delivering high quality work on a short deadline
- Illustration or drawing skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills as video editor utilizing Adobe Premiere
- Assemble polished videos from raw material
- Strong storytelling judgement
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator or Cinema4D
- Proficient knowledge of Premiere
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior executives and customers.
- Customer service skills and client focus.
- Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
- Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision.
- Outgoing personality, highly organized, videography/photography, collaboration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $88,600 - $139,399 and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.