Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Inside Sales Experienced Analyst is responsible for delivering outbound calling activity to generate awareness of Accenture's products and services with the principal goal of producing qualified leads to be used by the sales teams.
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads. Initiate high volume daily outbound calls to target and client prospects.
- Follow up / follow through on inbound inquiries and those generated by various marketing activities. Discover and qualify new leads. Ask questions to prospects to identify key business issue needs, positive business outcomes, minimum required capabilities, metrics and to understand each prospects buying process.
- Maintain accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and forecast information within the company’s CRM system Salesforce.com
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to identify lead generation strategy. Articulate effectively, the value of our software offerings and unique differentiators.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute upon integrated outbound sales and marketing campaigns. Follow consultative selling approach to link a prospect’s needs with the proper solutions.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team solution and services revenue opportunity targets.
- Learn and maintain basic knowledge of products and services, the industry and industry trends, and our competition.
Note: This position is based in the Florham Park, NJ office. There may be shifts in schedule to support time zones.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ months of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- 6+ months of experience with project management
- Retail, telemarketing or sales experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong phone presence – ability to virtually build and foster relationships
- Self-motivated, results and/or goal driven
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $50,200 - $80,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Sales Consultant - Corporate Real Estate Industry
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Sales Director - Communications & High Tech
Posted 1 day ago
USA OK - Oklahoma City
Sales Director – State of Oklahoma – Public Services
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.